[Dailydrool] Oticalm replacement

Muriel Fiona Napier allears at rogers.com
Sun Mar 7 08:43:24 PST 2010

The Napier Bassets too have used Oticalm for ears for years ... not impressed that we can’t get it any more, nor particularly thrilled by the alternative being offered by our vet. So ... a conversation with the owner of our local pet store a few weeks ago resulted a few days later (after she’d thought about it, and talked to one of her reps ... this woman cares about her customers!) in a recommendation for (and a free bottle of) :

"Natural Ear Wash” a product made by a firm called Canyon Meadow ...

http://canyonmeadow.ca/pages/products/01.php

We’ve been using it -- on a daily basis for Bertie-with-the-problem-ear, and weekly for Bonnie -- for about three weeks now. I have to say I’m pleased with the results. Bertie’s ears in particular are cleaner, calmer, and the “bad” one doesn’t bother him, nor does it bring a look of major trepidation to his face when he sees me approaching with the ear cleaning paraphernalia and cries of “Bertie! ‘Ere, ere! ...”

Muriel Fiona Napier
t: 519.362.1275
pui me amat, amat et canems meum