[Dailydrool] malaseb replacement

Laura Kessler ldkessler at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 7 08:56:32 PST 2010

I posted this a couple days ago, but this is what my vet is recommending to replace Malaseb: DermaChlor-K. You can get thru your vet.
But for a really good, soothing shampoo, we use the Vet Solutions Oatmeal bath. You can get it online and it's a great regular shampoo for all dogs, but especially for those with skin problems.
Just a suggestion.

 Laura, Moo & Co.
Maggie Moo, Flash, WTB Murphy the Golden, and our loves already ATB Ella Fitzgerald, Sir Charles of Barkalot, our original WTB...Gunner, and now Callie O'Malley

Live Life Large....Love a Basset Hound!!