[Dailydrool] Why dat ol----

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Mar 7 16:43:56 PST 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Why dat Elder Clara jus resort to anything, why I
tellz ya--here she is a spoutin off bout dis contest whut be all
seniors at www.dogchannel.com/contests, so I goez on ober dere an take
liddel lookie. Affer all I GOTZ ta libe wif her---now I dare say ebbin
Elder Clara goin tooze a new low down.
Go on ober dere an lookie at da picsure.
Yes dis meanz you--now go lookie.
Here bee da Brudderz pribate part---I only gotz one youze know--rite
dere in da picure. Why dat ol hag she explotin da Brudder. She gonna
win dis contest on da stud muffin in da background. Why it ain't no
wonderz she bee smiling. Da Brudder Elwood gonna sabe her reputationz.
At least dere be summfin good on da picsure.
Youze know dere ain't no votin--we be a guessin dat maybe iffin enough
peepz go lookie maybe dis make difference an we win da prize. Ob course
iffin youze go lookie---why sumbodie enter a bowl ob kibble. Yup a
picsure ob a bowl ob kibble.

Time to go hab liddel talk wif me dear sister----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,