[Dailydrool] Drool Needed

TheMemaw02 at wmconnect.com TheMemaw02 at wmconnect.com
Mon Mar 8 07:27:21 PST 2010

Good Morning from Bowling Green, Ky everyone,
I dropped Truman off at the vetladys' this morning for him to be neutered.
He has some prostrate problems & blood in his urine. I will call to check on
him later today. He could use some of the good healing drool if there is
any to spare. He will get to come home tomorrow.  He has a heart murmer so
they will monitor him really close. He doesn't take any medicine for it yet. It
hadn't gotten any worse at his annual check-up a week ago. He has had it
for several years. He is 9 years old.

We are sending drool & prayers for all sick 4-leggers & 2-leggers as well.
Take care everyone,
Truman & Mom, Betty</HTML>