[Dailydrool] Drool Needed...My baby is Very, Very Sick

Lisa Conley Lisa.Conley at noaa.gov
Tue Mar 9 03:54:48 PST 2010

I have not written in a long time, but I read daily.  My baby, a basset
mix, who won't be 8 years old until June has been diagnosed with a
malignant epithelial carcinoma, that started in his nose and has spread
to his brain. He has been given 2-3 months.  Its heartbreaking, he is my
baby who has gotten me through so much.  Right now he still has a good
appetite and no seizures.  I pray often and am asking for your prayers
that he goes peacefully at home and that I don't have to make the
decision.  Right now he sleeps a lot, I guess that gives him peace; and
I lay there watching him.  I am asking all dailydrool readers for
prayers of peace and comfort for my baby and me.  Thank You all and may
God Bless all of you and your babies.