[Dailydrool] Mary McCaslin

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Wed Mar 10 08:56:41 PST 2010

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela
Basset, Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick
County

No, Rebecca, that picture is of Mary (it appears a MUCH
younger Mary) with her smooshy buddy whose name
escapes me right now.  The same basset appeared on
the cover of one of her late albums.  He passed away
when she was out on tour.  Her hubby called her cell to
tell her of the passing and she was devastated.  So, when
she comes through the Kansas plains, I try to make sure
that she gets her fix of snooters and drool.
 She will miss
the bassets waddling in the Brookside neighborhood
(Kansas City MO) St. Paddy's parade this weekend by a
week.  Too bad, it's a sight to see.  And to hear, if they are
positioned too near the bagpipers.  Of course, the hounds
go last because they set their own pace and do a great
deal of visiting with kids (and their grown ups) sitting on
the curb along the route.

Bill