[Dailydrool] petite basset in high kill shelter in IL

Helena Poist helenapoist at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 13:46:35 PST 2010

This girl  (tri color) is located at the Hancock County Dog Pound in Carthage, ILLINOIS.  She was dumped in the drop off pen late last week.  She is 5+years old, super sweet and very small-around 25lbs.  She is good with other dogs as she came in with a beagle that has already been placed.

If you can help rescue this poor girl, please contact me at westhancockk9 at mchsi.com or cell 319-795-4221 (ps. GABR has declined taking her, too full).  Upper midwest transport is available for her!!  Thank you Anissa

either email me or Anissa if you can help.....

Helena Poist Vice President of Marketing and Sales Proplanner.NET ISU Research Park 2321 North Loop Drive Ames, IA 50010 515-296-7526 helena.poist at proplanner.NET