[Dailydrool] Wouldn't hurt a cockroach ick

Lisa de rollinstar at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 13:12:36 PST 2010

Hello Everyone, Just have to share a story about my beloved, sweet, kind hearted Romeo. He wouldn't harm a cockroach.  He found it alive and before I could take it away it was in his mouth. ewww  Figuring it was crunched and eaten like everything else he lays his chomps on, he soon puckered up and spit it out still ALIVE !  OMG, I tried to get it again but he gently picked it up and back into the mouth it went. Walking away from me and to his bed, he puckered up again and spit it out ALIVE again. ughhh. Laying there with the coackroach at his feet, guarding it and still alive, he looked like he proudly found a new friend. Gently pushing it around with his nose, the roach stumbling around dazed/confused. Time for the bait and switch strategy, food for the cockroack. (He knows this game very well) Tempted, he walked far enough away for me to race and grab the roach - Cockroach gone, basset hound with startled look.
Hugs for all,
Lisa, slave to The Romeo (a bonafide lover of all living creatures)