[Dailydrool] BoardWaddle Info...and HOTELS. BOOK NOW.

Dawn Van Keuren dawn at gmslaw.com
Thu Mar 11 07:54:47 PST 2010

WOOF. Somebody asked if there will be a BW????? Thanks for askin...YUP!!
I thought between Pawtunia dawGter, King George and Auntie A, and I we
were woofing up a storm about BoardWaddle 12, but I guess I was
wrong...this can not be. I am slaving away to the bottom of my senior
basset pawsies working on the BoardWaddle while trying to twain Pawtunia
in the fine art of blatant, pocket plundering, fund removal.......repeat
after me, dawGter...one does not just beg, one promises lots of fun,
lots of petting, games, a walk ON THE BOARDWALK, along the OSHUN, games
with real medals, tons of basset crap and plucks that moolah right out
of their pocket without them even realizing it is gone .......(okay, I'm
woofing at the slaves to get to work while I woof at Pawtunia.)
Here's da poop, and (again) the hotel info!:
BoardWaddle weekend is Friday, April 16 (Olympics/Pawction/Dinner) and
Saturday, April 17 (Pawrade and picnic...last supper). It is an event to
benefit Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue, Inc.

The bassets are the largest entry in the Ocean City, NJ, Doo Dah
pawrade. Basset Olympics along with dinner- pawction (4/16) The Doo Dah
Pawrade with Picnic and games to follow (4/17). A waddle is like a
walkathon, only the hounds get the pledges and waddle to help their
homeless friends of Tristate Basset Rescue! We've had as many as 604
hounds. PLEASE BRING YOUR HUMAN TO CARRY THE MOOLAH, you should be busy
getting pets!

Please make plans to come for the weekend. The Olympics are great fun
and the Pawction Dinner a happy highlight of the weekend. (The best
basset stuff is there!!)   Hotel Info follows.

You will need an information packet to register. I will add your name to
our list. Packets should be mailed in mid March. They have lots of
details and times. When they are ready, we will also put the packet on
line to be downloaded, but ya got to snail mail in the registration!
Shirts will be available to pre-order. We make no promises about sizes
on event day! Thanks so much!

Please follow me on Twitter. I am doing my best to make my aged human
post updates as we go along and that will be da best place to ask me a
question. I use, "BOARDWADDLE."
Arrrooos,

Cakie, Basset Hostess
Grand Marshall 01
I was there in 1999 and looking paward to 2010.  Last hound standing.

RESIDENCE INN
900 Mays
Landing Road, Somers Point, NJ 08234
609-927-6400.
RESIDENCE INN, welcomes Waddlers for the ELEVENTH straight year.
Studio Suites are $139.00, per night, plus $50 pet fee per visit.
Penthouse suites are $179.00, per night, plus pet fee. These are
expensive but great for sharing. They have a loft (open) bedroom with a
queen bed, a murphy queen bed, and a single pull out couch. (The first
floor of the suites is on the second floor.)
IMPORTANT - It is critical that rooms be booked EARLY
The Ocean Front Motel
1417 Ocean Avenue,
Ocean City, N.J. 08226

http://www.oceanfrontmotelnj.com <http://www.oceanfrontmotelnj.com>
Rooms are $79 (Without view) $89 (With Ocean view) and $159 (Ocean
Front). This is a 24-unit motel - 12-second floor. 12 -third floor (1st
floor is parking) It does not have an elevator. Call at 609-399-4757 or
make reservations on line. NOTE: The Ocean Front will not be open until
April 1, 2009.  ! Two night minimum.
Coral Sands Motel
709 East 9th Street
Ocean City, NJ 08226
Walking distance to the Waddle! Rooms are $79.
Call 609-399-4540 http://thecoralsandsmotel.com
<http://thecoralsandsmotel.com>
It does not have an elevator.  Two night minimum.

Note: The desks are not staffed full time, if you do not get an answer,
leave a message, AND call back. Tell em all you are with the
BoardWaddle.
Waaaaay P.S. (I did toy wif telling everybody that, due to erosion the
waddle will be held on the new coast, in Lancaster, PA....where our fine
young Grand Marshall's Bella and Blue Stevenson live....but was afraid
somebody would take me seriously and show up at their house.)

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, from Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh,, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C., contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may not be disseminated to any other party without Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C's written permission.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,disclosure, distribution,
copying or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 609-344-7131
or notify us by e-mail at rcolkett at gmslaw.com to arrange for the return of these documents to us without cost to you.