[Dailydrool] Martingale collars AND leashes at The Slobber Shoppe - over 40 designs

Susan Green Suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Thu Mar 11 15:43:34 PST 2010

The Slobber Shoppe received another order of Martingale collars AND matching leashes.  There are over 40 patterns available, and they are just gorgeous.

Shelly added a couple of the holiday patterns just to give everyone an idea of what will be available during the year.
If you hurry there is an adorable pattern for St. Patrick's Day.

There are even 2 patterns for your Basset Hound to wear on their Birthday.  The collar with the cupcakes pattern could even be worn on their Gotcha Day.

I've purchased a few for Holly Noelle and not only are they pretty, but they come out of the washer just like new.  There is no fading.

Here is the direct link to the Martingale collars.  The leashes are shown below, on the right.  You can see all the patterns by clicking on "View More Images".  There are also regular collars and couplers in a few patterns.  These are shown below, on the left.

http://theslobbershoppe.com/martingalecollars-over20styles.aspx

Suz
Holly Noelle - I just LOVE a pretty collar :)