[Dailydrool] ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!! BREAK THROUGH has been established

Jen jen2swt at comcast.net
Thu Mar 11 15:52:56 PST 2010

May I have your attention please....

My dear sweet drooler, Cassiti, has finally gone to the door herself to let me know she's gotta go out. I figured, I'd let her roam the house a bit (trying to ween her out of the kitchen)...and she went to the step, I said....does shew dotta doh outwide? She stood there wagging her tail then hopped down the steps and stood in front of the door....

I'm such a proud slavemomma right now....can ya see the tear of joy?