[Dailydrool] Lillie Pearl is 2

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Fri Mar 12 07:26:39 PST 2010

A big happy birthday to Lillie Pearl and a great big thank you to Haley Wilson at Alabama Basset and Bloodhound Rescue for giving us the opportunity to add this little jewel to our pack a year and a half ago.  Lillie Pearl is our first petite basset, the others being what some would call tanks, linebackers and/or whales.  However, don't think that being small sets her back with the older, stronger and heavier brother and sisters.  She is fast and quick.  She can run into a play brawl, take a quick pinch and be gone before the other hound has a chance to cry out.  She is a snuggle bunny and a perfect bed dog.  Today she will get extra treats, a special walk and lots of belly rubs.

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, Bode, J.D. (ATB), Stella (ATB), Begonia (ATB)