[Dailydrool] Update bout da coffin

Dawn Gardner dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Fri Mar 12 07:16:17 PST 2010

Dis Willow.  I be feewin purty down.  Not wunna pway or nuttin.  Cookies
still good do.  Momperson gotted us some wif probitotics on dem - dey sweet
tataws.  Dey GOOD.  Not sure what de probitotics do.  Momma sez dey gud when
we on antibitotics.  We all on doze.

Momma sicker now den she wuz.  An it be rainin, so she walkin would getting
wet in de wain wif da umbrella ober da houndies.  Keepin us dwy.   We did
otay twanin her.

CJ still hangin in der.  He still coffin, but not as much.  We hope he be
okay, eben do wite now he not sharin da big piwwow wif me!  He tekken up da
whole ting!  Sefish.

- OEBE Willow, Mistress of Mayhem (cof cof)

Dawn Gardner
Behavioral Consultant & Trainer
Happy Hound Pet Services
336-432-8715