[Dailydrool] Derest Pwincess Elder Clara

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 12 18:56:26 PST 2010

Dere Pwincess Elder Clara, dis be Gracie, Holly and Anna woofin in here.  We
BABES at dis house is wishin dat your teefies gets ta feelin better reel
soon.  We gurls has decided dat de probalum whut caused da toofies ta go
whacko was dat varmint's WEENIE in your picshur.  Here you be havin a
portrate made fer a berry impawtant compatishun, an da varmint sticks his
weenie in da picshur - well, who wouldn't git sick???  Dis was obviusly jus
too much fer your deleecate constatushun to deel wif.  But we gurls has
figgered out da gud fing dat is gunna come frum dis.  You be takin dem
antibitotics fings fer da teefies - jus wait, if you fink you makes gas
bombs now, dem antibitotics will entinsifie da gas sumfin feerce.  Jus aim
em at dat varmint.  Dat'll teech him ta stick da weenie in your portrate!!

We sends lub and snooter kissies to you and da Momma and Daddy, we gots all
paws and fingers crossed dat da antibitotics does da trick.  An Sister Anna
be droolin up a storm, our Mama done made grillt cheez samiches jus fer da
Pwincess Elder Clara drool collecshun.  Sister Patty da Krazy Kat sez she
sends da kat spit fer ya, too.  Us gurls be stickin together on dis berry
sereus sicheashun.  We lubs ya!!

Anita Woodrum and Gracie, Holly, and Anna, and Sister Patty da Krazy Kat,
too.

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net