[Dailydrool] Elder Clara Today-

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Mar 14 09:41:25 PDT 2010

Momma here, and we are thinking we have some improvement on the toof
issue- Dadslave looked in the mouth yesterday and said he thought it
looked better,--now this was one quick look as Clara then put down the
iron paw and promptly went for him, but this morning she actually let
him look---and touch the gum!!!--Okay then she put down the iron
paw-but he was very pleased that the gum color looked a bit better, he
did not see any blood, but most of all she actually let him look which
tells us we are on the upswing right now--she will be going back to see
Doc, and hopefully we can make a gameplan on what is next for her.  The
drool is a mighty miracle worker, and so many folks have written, I
told her last night if she could understand how many wonderful folks
were pulling for her she would be well in a instant. Henry and Thelma's
slave Auntie Pam, came to see us yesterday, and Elder Clara jumped off
the perch and trotted right to her, bellyrubs then insued, and we all
had a wonderful time.
So, here we are--Brudder Elwood sayz he has the other side of this
story--and one never knows what will fall out of his choppers---
Once again, we thank you all, and we will keep you posted--Elder Clara
is one tuff hound--lets just hope Doc see's her as such--

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake