[Dailydrool] sad email & Happy too

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 11:11:10 PDT 2010

Having been so many drools behind....we just wanted to offer our condolences
to the families of Brutus, Cassie, Barney, Holly Noel, Reese the dachshund,
Rebel, Sasha, Dottie, Rosebud, and Nora.  We will light a candle in honor of
all your babies tonight.

We are sending Mega drool to PW Elder Clara, get well to Kim Slagel (Hope I
got the last name right), drool to PW Justin, drool for Abnier, Molly,
Purple, Jasper, Mackenize, Gabby and anyone else who needs it and I honestly
slipped by writing down.

Happy belated burfdays to Ms. Angela, Pierre Jr, and Pearl.

Congrats to Violet on Westminster. Congrats to Cassie on her 4 pups.
Congrats to Elder Clara on the PW status. Last, but not least a BIG welcome
to Tina to the drool and to the family of the late Sweet Sarah and Frank the
Tank. I loved the pics and the video. Always have. I can't believe the
resemblance. I miss seeing was it Frances? in the videos too.

We are seriously considering ordering SOD Boswella here for Maggie and
Mazzie. Maggie is 10 years and 4 months. Mazzie is 7 years and 7 months.
Mazzie has severe birth defects of her front legs and fusion from her L1
down past her sacrum or so that appears on x-rays. The vet claims she
doesn't feel it, but we took her in back in January for some shivering (sign
of pain). Turned out it was her bladder issues. She can still feel pain. I
know that just because she can't feel (allegedly) the fusion, I know she
moves stiff getting out of the chair at night and in the morning so she
would benefit from this. Would a place like Tractor Supply carry it or just
California Vet Supply?

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee,