[Dailydrool] IMPAWTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 19:07:03 PDT 2010

Attention:  Qw. Olive here with another impawtant
        announcement.  It seems I have been a little remiss in not posting
        this sooner, but it seems there has been a gentlehound who has been
        working quietly in the background, but deserves his rightful
        recognition.  I am delighted to say that I have met and sniffed
        with this fine hound who not only has his slaves wrapped tightly around
        his paw, but has worked tirelessly raising funds for basset rescue,
        quietly and selflessly.  Over the last few years, he alone has
        raised over $8,000.00.  Because of his age and some infirmities, he
        is carried upstairs to bed at night where he demands his place in bed
        with his slaves.  (If his immediate needs are not attended to, he
        has been known to leave a reminder of who is really the king in his
        castle.  Despite the fact that his dad-slave has some physical
        limitations and walks with a cane, this hound still manages to get
        in his nightly walk, and never mind the weather!

I am proud to
        present our newest Pwince - PW. Charlie Dropp of Milwaukee!

Qw.
        Olive