[Dailydrool] the power of drool, Morse, Elder Clara

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 01:20:37 PDT 2010

As always the drool works. The lump seems to have gone!We are thinking it could have been an enlarged vein or something, wondered at first if it could have been a hernia, but as in such an awkward place, can't see properly ;-)  !!
Surely the power of drool cannot just make a lump disappear?!  Hubby is however on instruction to keep checking daily to see if it comes back, if it is on the move.  Thank you droolers, you are the best.
Morse had a bad fit last night, lasted a fair amount of time and his poor paws were so gnarled and clenched. We just held him all the way through. He is fine now though totally exhausted.
We are so delighted to hear that Elder Clara is showing some improvement, we are still sending drool though.

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB x