[Dailydrool] still missing a princess

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 04:37:57 PDT 2010

It was one year ago today that we lost our dear arteest princess Pawcasso Blossom.  We still miss her very much.  On the up side of that if it wasn't for her oawprint art work, we would not have the many basset friends we do today.  luckily there is still some of her artwork available.  Even tho she was not the most social hound she brought in friends in other ways.  Now these two wild childs are totally opposite, but they still represent Montana basset rescue.  Drool to anyone who needs it.

Tana Gurls