[Dailydrool] Da Chopper Repawt

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Mar 15 15:21:42 PDT 2010

Momma here, we now have a plan on the Elder Clara chopperz. Doc is
back-(poor guy), and of course I am on the pawline first thing. Well,
he didn't stand a chance, I was armed with more info than he thought
possible--hey I even sounded very intellegent--THANK YOU DROOLERS for
all the info here, and I told him my thoughts, my concerns, what we
have seen this weekend and we have come up with a plan. We are going to
keep Elder Clara on the meds for 30 days and then do another evaluation
of her(I think he was ordering a iron glove to go in there safely)--he
too is worried about her heart and putting her under for even a short
time. Elder Clara gets so upset to go to the clinic, that when we took
her the other night, she was shaking and her tounge gets the blue tinge
to it, which is real scary. She is doing okay on the meds, and so that
is the plan for now, which I am in agreement with. She is one tuff
basset for sure, but I do know there is a limit.
Once again the power of drool has worked its magic, and please know we
thank each and every one of you that have thought of Elder Clara. I
told her yesterday it was time for her to refire, not retire that she
has work to do, and if she had any idea how many folks were thinking of
her she would bounce right off the perch, and get back to her job of
helping others.

Now I am off to have a discussion with MR Elwood on the carpet in the
living room. I told him if his anals we a issue, I will be glad to give
him a squeeze using the bolt cutters---now where did that varmit go?

Drool to all in need, and many many thanks-you all are awsome!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake