[Dailydrool] No Cancer Drool needed

clara at spiritone.com clara at spiritone.com
Mon Mar 15 17:05:27 PDT 2010

I took Fiona in today to have the vet look at a cyst on her ear.  It had been removed before I got her and "came back" recently. unfortunately, she has scratched it open so I thought a vet visit was in order.  The vet used the word "mass" and took a sample. We are now waiting for the results and I am worried.  So I am turning to the power of the dailydroolers to send us some no cancer drool.  This is my first time through a cancer scare with the hounds.

Adrienne Gillespie, Fiona, Lucy, Louie (ATB), Clara (ATB)