[Dailydrool] Pw. Charlie

Dawn Van Keuren dawn at gmslaw.com
Tue Mar 16 06:54:58 PDT 2010

Cakie here-

WOOF. I see that Queen Olive has declared that Charlie is a PW! I have
pawsonally sniffed Charlie and think he is a fine choice. He does fly
under the radar, but has his slave sufficiently whipped to drive round
the middle of the country leaving large chunks of moolah for da homeless
houndies while catering to Charlie's every whim.....

Besides, he is really, really cute. A handsome Pwince Charlie!

Cakie, Pw.
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, from Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh,, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C., contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may not be disseminated to any other party without Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C's written permission.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,disclosure, distribution,
copying or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 609-344-7131
or notify us by e-mail at rcolkett at gmslaw.com to arrange for the return of these documents to us without cost to you.