[Dailydrool] Harooo

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 10:12:04 PDT 2010

 Dis be Emma The Delicate Diva.  Me is glad to herez that me idol, Elder Clara is doinz betters.  Me along wif ebberybody else is a pullin for youze.  And Inspector Morse, you poor man, dat no way to spend de nite, be better, and we be glad dat your Daddy doin better too.  And for Da Brudder, he would be good at tellin the hounds and houndettes how to mess up the carpet.  Dat be a job dat be good fur him, it be a no brainer!  He be a rumpbone  anyhow.  Drool to all in need.  Kisses, Emma The Delicate and rumpbone clean Diva