[Dailydrool] K9 Immunity

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 12:37:07 PDT 2010

Hey Guys
Just wanted to ask you about a product an owner asked me about.  It's call K9 Immunity made by Aloha Medicinals Inc.  The website (or maybe other sites) claim that it cures cancer which isn't true but it does sound like it could potentially have benefits including making the owners feel better.  My client that brought this to me has an 11 year old dog with T cell lymphoma and is chosing to treat with prednisone and this supplement.  Veterinary Information Network seems to have vets on the fence but no toxicity is noted since it says it is made from mushrooms.

Anyone use this and have comments (postive or negative) to make about it?
Also made me think about the flax seed oil and cottage cheese amazing lump reducing mixture that I wanted to try on Flash.
Laura
Flash
and Ryu