[Dailydrool] Shannon...how are you

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 14:20:11 PDT 2010

Hello, everyone and Esther:),

Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and especially the DROOL!
You are all the greatest! We share the Drool with anyone that needs
it, and we are always lighting a candle for Bridge crossings.

I am doing okay, a bug here, an infection there. Nothing serious
enough to put me in the hospital, but enough to make me very sick. I
am so grateful for my Basset Hounds! Boomer is such a great caretaker,
except that he worries way too much!

They are all doing well. Arnie has another sabacious
cyst................ggggggggggrrrrrrrrr!

I am trying to keep in better touch, I apologize for the quietness. I
have just not been 100% lately. Cathy is great, she's staying busy.

I hate to cut this short, but I need to go lay down and rest. You are
all in my thoughts and prayers. We all love you very much! Thanks
again for all of your support!!!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Caspaw Cwew!

In Drool,

Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel
MySpace.com/shannongerdel

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive