[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday to Wilbur

b.a.sorensen at att.net b.a.sorensen at att.net
Tue Mar 16 16:18:58 PDT 2010

Hard to believe, but our wild child is 7 today!  Willie is our baby, we got him from the Humane Society when he was 6 months old.  Our vet called us to say that he had a really youngest in for nuetering and if we didn't want him, we should come look at him so we could tell someone else how cute he was.  Yah, right.  He was a puppy mill puppy named Flash at the time and at 6 months old, had 2 other owners.  His original person was a single guy who bought him as an impulse purchase at a pet shop.  After one month of barking and fussing when he was left alone, the man gave Flash to a couple with kids, who also found that he barked and fussed when left alone.  So, to the HS he went.

Neal calls him the dog from hell and he has destroyed many things and is still a counter cruiser, but we love him.  He settled down a lot at age two.  He loves meet and greet events and waddles.  He's very sweet and charming to all people and most other dogs.  Guess he just needed the right people!

Happy birthday baby boy!

Your mom and dad and k-9 brothers, Copper, Duncan and Buddy.