[Dailydrool] Cathing up, Drool and breed question

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 16:12:53 PDT 2010

So first of all, we are still alive out here, just fallen very far behind on
drools. Last month my job with our City's Ethics Commission was eliminated
due to budget cuts and I was stuck job-hunting for most of February which
made me fall behind on issues pretty quickly. I finally landed one with the
water dept and was slowly beginning to catch up on drools when my sister
gave birth to the 1st baby of the family. I was able to take last week off
work to go help her around the house with the baby (a boy named Dallas) and
with her own 2 dogs and I am now home again, trying to get back on track
with drools. So of course, we are sending drool to all in need, including
Gretta, Elder Clara and anyone else who is aching, ailing or sad.

Also, my old roommate is trying to adopt the following dog. It says part
basset, so of course I was urging her even moreso than usual to adopt, but I
wanted to run it by the drool experts to see if you really think she is a
basset mix. Hard to tell with picture of the mom and the pictures of her.
Cute regardless, just wanted your opinions.

http://www.adoptapet.com/pet3515652.html

Hope everyone is doing well. Even when we don't read, we always think of our
drooler friends and send good thoughts to all.

Xoxox,
Kacy w/Cowboy and Rupert

--
Cowboy: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/531112