[Dailydrool] advise

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 15:47:32 PDT 2010

Ok  this may not be Basset related  but I need some advise  here,  has
anyone ever used that
Canadian Green grass seed, says it grows in  5 to 10 days and last in  the
harshest  conditions,  here is the problem, what is in it to make  it grow
so fast, I usually don't  use any chemicals or fertilizers  on  my lawn
because of my two girls,  ( Maggie & Annie ) but after losing  five trees to the
ash bore last year I need to plant some grass seed ! Has  anyone on the
Drool ever used it before do I need to worry about chemical  fertilizers ?????

we had baths today and mommy sez dat meez shine like a    %^&*$#*&^  Heel
wut woz dat you sez mommy ?  you  sez dat meez shine like wut ????? sum
bodies shoe ???? Oh My God  they  both smelled like MUD  and worms !   I have "
earth dogs "

Oh I got some new shampoo suppose to be the same as Malaseb called   MAL -
A- KET  welll-----
it turned Maggies coat ORANGE   and it smells  so I had to  re-wash  her
with   PERL-LYTE  did the job, she is now white  again

Marlene   Maggie Wags and Evil Annie