[Dailydrool] Fiona's results (fwd)

clara at spiritone.com clara at spiritone.com
Tue Mar 16 18:59:17 PDT 2010

Fiona's results came back:  it is a  pilomatricoma, a rare low grade malignant tumor.  The vet who saw the sample and gave the diagnosis says it can be treated easily by aggressively removing the tumor and tissue around it.  Worst case scenario Fiona would lose her ear, but she'd be OK.

My vet referred me to Cascade in Tigard.  I took Clara there once and worked with Dr. Howard. I'll see how soon he, or someone else can see Fiona and get this taken care of.

It's not the news I wanted, but it could be so much worse.

Adrienne, Fiona, Lucy