[Dailydrool] records

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 16:55:08 PDT 2010

I feel very lucky as my Vet (and staff) do paper and paperless records, and never have the hounds been mixed up, knock on wood, I don't want to jinx the system.  I get reminders on time, and not only does the receipt of the day reflect payment but advises future needs.  For example, I bring the hounds in almost monthly for nails and anals, and at the end of the receipt, it will tell me the date of the last vaccination and check up and what is due when for each hound.  This combined with the appointment cards keeps me very on track.  Plus, I keep all the receipts in a yearly file for general info and a file per hound for such things as rabies certificates.  Knock on wood, it is been going pretty well.
Hugs and drool,
Jackie