[Dailydrool] Records

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 17 00:31:53 PDT 2010

I guess we must be lucky. In the 3 years I've had Rolph we've had three vets. All have good electronic systems.

I left the first as I felt they were more interested in money than care and because one young vet told me quite rudely that bassets don't get pano.

The second was good and cheap, but often didn't have the right dosage of drug in stock and didn't have a night service and my dogs are always ill out of hours.

My current vet is good, caring and has a 24-hour  service. Not only have they got a good paperfree service, the previous two vets have passed on all information.

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK