[Dailydrool] Fwd: Readin the Droolz---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 17:46:43 PDT 2010

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake

-----Original Message-----
From: basetsavr5 at aol.com
To: dailydrool-owner at dailydrool.org
Sent: Wed, Mar 17, 2010 8:09 pm
Subject: Readin the Droolz---

Momma here, finally getting caught up on returning e-mails, and reading
the drools. Whew--am I behind---

We are sending buckets of healing drool to all in need, Fiona and the
ear issue, we are glad this can be removed and healing drool and slave
worry will help the healing!!
Drool for Greta, and more drool to her worried Mom, Diane. Please let
us know how things are going--

Drool for Gordy and Momma Shirley for that split paw---hope this heals
fast, that has got to be painful!!!

Drool to Augie and the eye issue, we hope this can be resolved, and you
are bak to top shape real soon.

Morse--Drool to your Daddy--uh---nope I ain't goin there--just sending
drool!!!

Jackie, we are sending arm healing drool, keep on flushing those
wounds, we know the hounds didn't mean it-and yes--I have been there
and done that and taken left over hound antibiotics just to keep all of
us "safe" Drool coming my friend--

Ester, loved Basil's calendar picture, we remember when he came to
you--Elder Clara was smiling from ear to ear as we all were.

Speaking of pictures, Laura, we loved todays picture of Flash--now is
that bassetude on that face or what??? Loved it!

Happy Birthday to Bo and Harley, hope you all did the hula in thier
honor!!

Wilber Happy Birthday also, hope your slave has made it full of treets
and cake.

Linda, sounds like spring has sprung all over we got the hump your
fellow basset going on here--I always look and think what must the
neighbors be thinking----

The gang here is up to par, Elder Clara is doing all her doggie things
and seems to be feeling good again, as for Elwood--nothing has changed
there.

Okay, now I hope I didn't miss anyone,

Drool to all in need--