[Dailydrool] Gretta eatting!

Diane Burns deeburns4 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 17:26:11 PDT 2010

I have gotten Gretta to eat ground turkey. The vet suggested Hills z/d ,but she refused it. I mixed it with the turkey and she eat the turkey and spit out the z/d. I guess we will stick with turkey for now and and add rice maybe tomorrow. Thanks for all the drool and well wishes,I know it helped me and she is starting to act like her grumpy sassy self so keep you paws crossed. If I didn't know any better I would think she was related to Elder Clara. It sounds like they have similar personality's and attitudes. Thanks again D