[Dailydrool] Thia & That

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 07:13:55 PDT 2010

I always laugh at the Droolers who cater to their Bassets ever whim,   I am
also guilty of being well trained as a slave,  especially  when  it comes
to food preparation,  My Lucy Girl ATB   was a fanatic,  one night she wanted
her food on a paper plate, three days later she wanted it  her bowl, two
days after that she wanted on a human plate and five days after  that she
wanted you to sit on the floor and spoon feed her, this was a ritual  every
week, you never knew one night from the next how she wanted you to present  her
food,  but she would give you this stupid ass look like  you  surely dont
expect me to eat that do you, and I would bust my butt switching  bowls and
plates until i found the one that she wanted for her meal !!!!!   Talk about
screwing with my mind   LOL !!!!!  I often laugh when  rescue people talk
about their Bassets not eating and just wonder  if  someone could communicate
with the dog to see how they want their meal.  If  any thing would happen to
me or my husband who would know how my girls like  their food unless I write
it in a will  seriously this would be a real  issue. my girls would look at
someone like  " what the hell is your  issue  I don't eat my food like that
"

OUCH Jackie,  I have only been bitten once and that was when I was 10
years old, got between a German Shepard and my newfie  and I got the back  of my
thigh bit rally bad, ( by the shepard )  thank God it was winter  and I had
lots of clothes on.  But yes  definitely  WINE   and let me tell you this,
I was in a frump of a  mood after a week of  my favorite brother in law
passing away so I drank  two bottles of wine and I ate a whole bag of  " PIN
WHEEL COOKIES "   dark chocolate  and marshmellow YUM !  I am  PIG  !!!!!!!

 every night before my Husband goes to work at Lowe's  he puts  his shoes
on with a big shoe horn ,well Evil Annie loves to have her back  scratched
with this stupid shoe horn, Bill will say, well time to go to work and  Annie
will wake out of a sound sleep and run down to the back door so she can
have her back scratched !she is so funny. and thank God the time has changed so
 I can now get Evil Annie out side to go potty before bed,  I have one hell
 of a time because she is afraid of the dark and she does sleep with a
night  light.

Marlene   Mags and Evil Annie