[Dailydrool] Just a quick question

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Thu Mar 18 13:36:29 PDT 2010

Hi Barb,
Vacuuming is fine.  So is compressed air.  I repair copiers/faxes for my real job and believe me,  things can take much more than the precautions say.
If it is a workstation computer, not laptop, and you are industrious, you can always flip it over, unscrew it and clean it well inside.  If you do not like that sort of adventure, then vacuuming is just fine.  Also,  if you just have a normal keyboard and do not want to do any of these, they are cheap if you wanted a new one.

I should open ours up and clean them out more often than I do with 16 hounds  running around,  but those things tend to get done on an as needed basis.
Where do those Bassets get all that hair????

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org