[Dailydrool] Just a quick question

Barbara Stacey barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 18 13:04:20 PDT 2010

Just a quick question for all you experienced droolers.How do you get dog hair out from under the keyboard on your computer?I noticed my left shift key doesn't go down as much as the right. I use my laptop while sitting on the couch with Blossom next to me.I have a small pillow and blanket to use as a barrier but the dog hair still flies around.

I was thinking of using compressed air but there are so many precautions.Do any of you use vacuum cleaner attachments?Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks, Barb, Blossom & Elmo