[Dailydrool] Beaver Lake in St Paul/Maplewood MN

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 18:05:58 PDT 2010

 Hello, This is Beth, Emma The Delicate Diva's Momma.  I met a nice young man walking the lake today who said he lost his basset hound just a month ago, and her name was Emma too.  He said his Mom reads the Drools so I thought I would see if you were here.  Your son was very nice, and I feel so bad about you losing your Emma.  He said she was 13 and a half, and that it was very sudden.  If you read this and would like to talk, I am here.  Beth and Emma and Bailey