[Dailydrool] Sir Chewey

Lauraine Snelling tlsnelling at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 18:47:19 PDT 2010

We had a serious problem at our house this morning. Sir Chewey ob de Mountains let out a cry and by the time I got to him, bedroom to hallway, he was sitting and shaking, obvisouslly in severe distress. Called Vetman and took our boy in as soon as they were open. Getting him in and out of the van, I used a towel and then borrowed a young woman tech who works there. She picked him up, all 62 pounds and put him on the gurney. Upshot, problems in the lumbar/pelvic part of his spine. He still feels pain in legs so nerves are working somewhat. After IV's and oral pain, muscle and anti inflamatories he is improving at least in the right leg. They are keeping him overnight. Please send drool. As you can guess, this has not been a good day. But Dawn of the west, returned my call and was greatly cheering. Will do as she says re at home care and not give up. Even I could see the damage on the xrays. not good. thanks in advance. I have read of this
 happening to others and Dawn even said she has a cart we can borrow so we can give him time to heal.

The house doesn't feel the same without him here. Hugs and lubs to all,
Lauraine, momslave to Sir Chewey ob de Mountains and Woofer ATB
 Lauraine Snelling
author of The Red River Series
Daughters of Blessing
One Perfect Day and more