[Dailydrool] This and that...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 20:18:03 PDT 2010

 Got my adorable eyeglass case made by Val Brewer of Western Missouri Basset Rescue a couple of days ago and am SO glad we shared some of our treat money with you all! The case is generously-sized and the three little Basset buppies quilted on the front are just adorable.  I also like the little Velcro tab on the top so the glasses stay secure inside...not that I have a miserable track record of losing, having them chewed, etc.  Hehehehe...  If you haven't ordered yet, you MUST as they are so well-made and such an AWESOME price that one can afford more than one...it is suglasses time after all. ;-D

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ 4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley