[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards and well-trained food slave

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 18 22:47:34 PDT 2010

Well, I finally decided it was time to take all the Howliday Cards down,
hated to do it but it is mid-March, so I did the deed Wednesday.  My normal
Christmas card hanger thingy filled up with Basset cards in two days, so I
ended up taping all my cards to the door into the den and then all around
the door frame.  Very festive and fun to look at.  The doorway is kind of
bland now.

My three stinkers (Gracie really) have a treat routine in the evenings, they
insist on having a small compressed rawhide chew at 7:30 PM, then some
chicken jerky treat pieces immediately after, and then at 10:00 PM they each
NEED a slice of either ham or turkey lunch meat.  And they are not going to
bed without all this, Gracie insists.  If she doesn't get her treats on time
she lays in the kitchen doorway and BELLOWS AT THE TOP OF HER VERY LOUD
LUNGS.  What is it the Borg used to say on Star Trek - Resistance Is Futile
- so I obey.  Gracie is the boss at this house.

The BABES and the spineless, Basset-whipped Mama send drool and lub to
everyone who needs it.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net