[Dailydrool] It nebber endz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Mar 19 03:10:53 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. I tellz ya, libbin here at me home be a trial.
Youze nebber know what gonna blow next round here. Why yesserday, it be
nice dey, Momma go off like normalz, I teke me liddel snooze. Momma
come on back to me me home, dis be all normalz, we all git on out dere
in da yard, do we thing, youze know whut we mean here, and hebbins,
Momma leab again. Otay, I watch me home. Hab nudder liddel rest.
Den fings git liddel strange. Da door open an why here comes me Daddy,
draggin Momma in da door behindz him. Now I lookie at dis, cause Daddy
plop ol Momma on da couch, her head be a bobbin all ober da place, she
be a droolin, dem eyeball glasses liddel crooked on da face, dis lookin
liddel bit like troublez.
Brudder Elwood go on ober gib Momma liddel sniify. Hmmm. Dis smellz
like summfin I smelled before, I gib dis a fink. Now dis can't bee, I
best go ask me Daddy what da heck a goin on again.
WHAT?????
Momma gotz da teef oberhaul yet again. Yup, dis mergency oberhaul on
herz choppers. An lookie dere, her and Elder Clara gotz da same
meddecinez. Dis not gud.
Brudder Elwood gotz both da old crones wif da choppers a blowin out.
Dis mean one fing.
Brudder Elwood git me apron on, I bee a cookin tonite.

Drool to all in need-we gots plenty

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake