[Dailydrool] This and that

Janice Henry-Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 10:49:09 PDT 2010

Hi, it's Stella B Low pawing at you from the coast.  It's very nice
here, but cold.
Anyway, we're sending our drool to little Elmo and to Brudder Elwood's
mom.  Not good to have the teef emergencies.  My mom knows all about
that.

Also, the Oregon Basset Hound Games is going to be comin up in July in
Woodburn, OR, just south of Portland.  That's the big fundraiser for
Oregon Basset Hound Rescue.  Those are the people that saved me and
Roland.  Roland was loose on the street and I was turned into a
shelter. Now we both live with Janice and Bill and Old Deohgee. He was
rescued too, but not from de Basset one, but the Shar Pei one.

We haven't posted for awhile.  Our mom has been super busy. Too busy
for the good things in life, like the Daily Drool. She's getting back
to normal now, thank doG.

Stella B. Low