[Dailydrool] This and That

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 19:30:22 PDT 2010

Welcome Michele, Colt and Ruger.  You will find this is a wonderful virtual
family, and we're happy to have you a part of it.

Drool to Debbie and continued drool to Elder Clara.  Too many dental
problems in the Winchester household!

Happy birthday Flo and Lady.

Good luck Bo on your new medicine and Val I hope you can find a less
expensive source.

Congratulations to Pw Pauline on doing so well with her glaucoma.  I have
the feeling that the fact that her slaves love her so much and are diligent
with her treatment has a lot to do with how well she's done.

We're glad Fiona's surgery went well.  Her new "look" will just make her
more special.

Drool to Cakie and to Qw. Olive.  Two of our most august members under the
weather.  It can't be.  The very best treats are out and the bassets are
sending copious drool.  And momperson is sending good thoughts.

"Don't be scared" drool being send to Izzy the scared foster.

Drool for Archie and his seizures, and for Louie and his cough/hoarseness.

Don't eat werms King Bobby -- we voted the first time and have voted again
now that our week is up.  Jamie is a beautiful girl!

Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))