[Dailydrool] Yet another hard lesson

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Mar 19 16:04:47 PDT 2010

It has been absolutely beautiful here in Northern Oh warm and sunny so I
have gotten hubby to go with walks  in the cemetery down my the river with
me and the two girls, he grumbles, but he goes ! So we are walking and the
girls  have their noses to the ground and I see three deer come out of the
brush off  the tow path, I said we need to go before the girls see the deer
!!!!  the  hubby  who never listens to me and considers me a dim wit said, they
are  fine, the girls are on leashes and I told him that Maggie is fine but
Evil Annie  is CUJO !!!! and you wont be able to handle her once she sees
the deer.   She's fine Marlene, you worry too much  !  I said NO !!! we need
to  turn around now and go back to the car !  so Maggie and I turn around and
 head back to the car, we climb i and NO BILL, NO Evil Annie but lots and
lots of  barking !!!!!!! my cell phone rings  ringggg, ringggg  Hello  I
need some help now !!!   where are you  DEAR ????  Im down  on the ground
behind this headstone and a pricker bush,   Hurry I  cant hold her much longer
Annie is pulling my arm out of the socket !!!!!!  What did you say honey ???
I have a bad connection  !     Marlene get over here now  !!! %$^&#^*(%$#^&*
  Oh my you seem pissed off ????????  do you want me to call 911 dear ????
  GOD #%^&@      Marlene get over  here I cant get up because this  B*(&^
wont stop pulling !   bwahahahaha  !!!!!!  Ok Im coming honey !!!!!!  so I
get over  there and I said "was it fun  how many deer did you see ???????  "
Oh  My God, he has steam coming out of his ears,  so he gets in the car and
flies back out the door yelling and screaming because he has a thorn from
the  pricker bush in  the left cheek  of his butt !!!!!!  so i get out  of
the car and I tell him I cant see it and that he will have to pull his pants
down,  he's like are you ^&%$*%^  serious ???  yes  !!!!   I can't see the
thorn, so there we are in a cemetery with  Walleye  fishermen across the
street with his pants down and I have my head  up his _#$@%_ (mailto:#$@)
trying to pull out a thorn  !!!!  Im not real sure,  but I kind of think he
hates me ??????   bwahahaha !!!!!! he  told never ever ask him to go for another
walk  !   but honey look at all the fun we had !!!!!!

Marlene   mommy to Maggie wags and Evil Annie
we will celebrate 40 years of marriage June 19 I honestly don't know how it
 has lasted so long  bwahahaha !
except one of us  has a sense of humor  !!!!!