[Dailydrool] The great vacuum debate

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 20 13:14:15 PDT 2010

First off drool to all in need- there have been many and we have thought of each and everyone of you. I started making a list of all who need it but it is lost somewhere at the house with all the remodeling that is going on.

We have been lying low late- only because we currently don't have Internet and I have to go to the library to read. Speedy is very very mortified that we have missed sending all our condolences and drool. He fears that houndies will think that he has neglected them. I will somehow have to make it up to him. Speedy has been more prone to OEBEness of late, but I digress.

I must bring back the debate of vacuum cleaners. We are remodeling our house and decided with all of the DHs allergies hard wood floors is the way to go for easier houndie hair pick up. I already bought a steam mop and just purchased the Shark Ultra Light Multi Vac. The reviews have been good for hardwood floors but there is some talk of how difficult it is to assemble and how some of the parts fall off. I  have 30 days to return the Shark.  So I now I ask for your opinions for vacuums for hardwood/tile floors.

What are your experiences with vacuums for these types of floors.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo