[Dailydrool] stuff from Gordy

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 20 13:13:13 PDT 2010

First off Nigel and Lewis can't do you sumfin with you momma tellin me momma
to take me to the vet lady about me paw?  I tolds my momma it no hurts
anymore and I no limp now but she says we going anyway and we let the
vetlady decides bout me foot.  I don't likes going to visit the vetlady.
Yuck!!

Second I wants to thanks Nigel, Lewis, Brudder Elwood and eberbody hounds
who helped me with adbice when I hads the little biting da momma problem.
I follow da adbice and I no do dat anymore.  I eben sit and wait for my
foodbowl to come.  And I know come and sit and wait now.  I still need a
little leash work but we getting dere.  Thanks for all da adbice dat you
give to me it been really hepful with life at me home.   Being a nice boy
sure has good benefits.

Gordy Mueller -da almost perfect hound boy (at least I think so)

Shirley Mueller

Volunteer Coordinator

Droopy Basset Hound Rescue of Western PA