[Dailydrool] Brudder E. - Do You Cook?

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sat Mar 20 12:38:00 PDT 2010

Dear Brudder,

My sister, Daffodil, and I are looking for a new cook.  Ever since our Daddy
got sick, she and I have been eating dog food.
Now, nothing against dog food (and it is a premium brand) but it's not the
fine cuisine that I had been accustomed to during my youth.

Ahhh, the good old days of roasts, chicken breasts, special little
hamburgers...with spices!  My Daddy knew how to treat a hound.  But, now Mom
cooks (believe me, she stretches the very meaning of that word), and we
don't get the goodies anymore.  She doesn't like to cook and does as little
as possible.  What is a hound to do?

So, if things get a bit too crazy for you at home, feel free to hitch a ride
up to Indiana.  We'll let you cook as much as you want to!  Wait until your
Momma feels better, though.  We wouldn't want you to leave her during her
time of need.  Maybe you can split your time between both states...

Sincerely (and with great feeling and near desperation),
Lilie and Daffodil