[Dailydrool] I have been MIA since Wednesday

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 20 16:39:10 PDT 2010

Hey Guys
Just catching up.  Saw Becky and Debbie's nice comment about Flash's DD day.  It was his first so we were trying to start off with a bang.  He really hates when I put hats or costumes on him and I love the look on his face.  I'm working on a full year calender at snapfish with hats for various holidays.  We are so enjoying everyday of the DD calender!

Donna - We are sending ulcer healing drool for Elmo's poor little ol'man eyes :(

I can't get Flash is eat when I put it out unless he is really hungry.  He is more interested in water and holding out to see if I put something better down.  Around mid day he will go an eat breakfast and then around 10-11pm he will go and eat dinner.  Just wants to leave the option open to see if I'll get worried that he isn't eating and put cheese on it.  Not gonna happen pal.  I know he won't waste away.

Re: corneal ulcers - I think I would like to put a patch on Flash just to dress him as a pirate.  For some ulcers that aren't healing well we will do a 3rd eyelid flap or regular eye lid flap to protect the eye and add in neovascularization (little blood vessels on the eye branching out to heal the ulcers).  One way or the other ecollars are good to keep them from rubbing the eye.  Rose animals would be good about cleaning and taking out their contacts if they were them (they are available to protect healing ulcers in animals too).  But generally it is due to trauma or underlying disease such as dry eye.  Bostons, Pekingnese, Shih Tzu, Persians and other "smushie face" animals are prone to getting poked in the eye too.

Back healing drool for Sir Chewey, poor little guy.

Welcome to the Drool Michele, Colt and Ruger

Poor Debbie and Elder Clara!  I can't believe you guys both have chomper problems!  Hope you guys are taking good care of each other!   We are sending healing drool to both of you.

The shirt from Blair is cute! http://www.blair.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=838  then also have a weighted door stop that is a basset: http://www.blair.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=6369

Okay still working on catching up....

Laura
Flash and Ryu