[Dailydrool] Pawtunia keeps woofin

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Mar 20 18:49:16 PDT 2010

Today, Annie and windy and Toby beagle and a doxie and Elvis and my
real great nephew Austin came. Lots of my aunties and my breeder
slaves. Pat and carol slave were throwing dear rosiecuz quite the
soirée. Rosie is soft and fluffy. She can't see or hear, but her nose
is splendid. She got many treats and pets. Love Rosie!!! I only wish
her sister, Mona, was here to celebrate. Feyfey planned her pawty at
the bridge.

Unpawtunatelty, cakiemom had to go to the 'mergency vet and is
spending the night. She slave and I left before da real pawty. We got
as far as Harrisburg before she was so tired she was scared to keep
drivin. How fare she make me sleep at a motel 6?  We shall fo home and
see mom in the morning. Either she has a bad reaction to medicine or
she is big sick. Cross paws, please.

I am sorry to have had to leave rosie's celebration. She is Pawfect.
Love rosie!!!

Pawtunia