[Dailydrool] Da Brudder & Da Diva

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 19:14:45 PDT 2010

Dis frum Nigel an Llewis.
Miz Diva I youse I be berry careful callin Da Brudder a chikie.
He home tekin care ob he Momma an Elder Clara wif dem goofy teef ob deres,
got no time to mess wich chou.
We fink you twistin da tail ob more than youse kin hendel, an juss dont nose
eny bedder.
Da Brudder he loyaltees at home firss.
Mine youse menners, girl: youse mite be unplessuntlee zurprised sum day.
Youse be a ladie now.
No be teesin da boy when he tekin care ob biznuss to home.

Phhhhhfffffffft
Nigel

Whatchu meen not from Llewis? I do not hefta end it nicey nice. She not been
nice. She been a b--------oh Llewis youse such a prune.
Prune.
You nose: prune.
You does two nose whut I meen.
 A Prune! Sumbuddy whut got dellycut feelinks. A Prune.
A whut?
PRUDE?  Whassat? Nebber herd ob it. Oh put you book away I cant reed dat
fing enyways. Ok Ok youse been a PRUDE.
Wait wait whatchu meen I  dissohlute? What dat what dat??? Llewis come bek
herel..... oh poop.

Llewis wait Llewis  Llewis come on beke here! Whut dat meen??
llewis I gone git you come beke here....